Tuesday, September 30, 2014

By popular demand

Writing a blog about my experience as a mother has been suggested to me by countless friends.  As a fellow parent I do not need to explain the stresses of the parenting world to you.  My goal is to create an uplifting place where parents can have open and positive dialogue. 

Typical Supermommy will introduce you to my personal struggles as a parent, my words of wisdom, and my favorite parenting/children products.  Keep in mind I am NOT trying to sell you anything.  I have lived my years as a single parent and pride myself in finding ways to cut corners in my financial life.  

I am excited to hear from YOU.  You may use the comments as a sounding board regarding the current blog topic.  However, I do want us all to remember parenting is a difficult job.  Typical Supermommy is not a place to insult one other.  

Without further ado..... let's begin our journey

No comments:

Post a Comment